Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello Again

Good Sunday Morning.....today's post is for My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge...I LOVED this sketch, it was challenging but alot of fun...I chose to use an a la mode for the card today, this image is fitting for me because this year in 2012 my youngest is graduating high school and leaving the nest...and with that being said I am moving on because if I linger here the eyes will tear up and so on...this is a hard one for me, being it's our youngest and our only daughter, and we will be empty nesters.....not looking forward to it at all, it seems that so far this year all thoughts are on graduation from yearbook planning, photo shoots, caps and gowns, invitaions... there is no more pushing these thoughts to the back of my mind..it is almost here...ok I've gone and done it...spent too much time typing this post and thinking of graduation....



Here is this week's sketch







Here is my card

I also made a graduation box from a My Time Made Easy template that I will be putting my daughters gift in....









From MFT today I used
A La Mode Grad Girl




Loopy Bloom Dienamics


Fringed Perennia Dienamics

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy Super Bowl Sunday

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that graduation cap box! HOW CUTE! Fabulous set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! LOVE this, Wendy. I have a fondness for these papers.....love the piecing you did AND that cap box....FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits