Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Howdy

Here today with a card I made for My Favorite Things weekly challenge...I was super excited to ink up my *new* VIP Pure Innocence stamps....I am in love with this set, I have always had a soft spot for cowboys....this set has super cute sentiments , cowboy themed dies and a new rolled flower...whew, so glad I didn't hesitate to scoop this up when I did because they sold out fast...ok so here is this weeks sketch



and here is my card...


super super super fun...I paper pieced their clothes,chaps,hat and boots...the denim paper is from Authentique and the rest is from my stash that I have been hoarding no I mean that I have had for awhile.....


Thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. Wendy! This is SO super cute! LOVE that you put them together....this is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi... I am lovin this VIP set

      Delete
  2. oh, wow! this is as cute as cute can be! great idea with that lasso of twine. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever and original!! I LOVE how he roped her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Wendy!!! Great scene you've created!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This is over the top fantastic, girl!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely ADORE this card. I missed out on the VIP this month, but I am certainly going to order all of the individual "parts".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits