Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Cats Tuesday !

Morning and welcome...Tuesday always brings another The Cats Pajamas challenge, this week Lori has given us a color challenge.....


What a great color scheme ...feels like spring....I have been wanting to make a spinner card with my Clowin Around set so this week here it is.....I incorporated the colors for this challenge and used stitching for some dimension, unfortunately my machine was not co-operating today...urgh but I refuse to use my good sewing machine on paper so I have to persevere....










Thanks for stopping by and if your out on the roads today watch out for the CRAZY drivers!


6 comments:

  1. WHat a FUN FUN card!!! Love these crazy drivers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo adorable!!! Love the pink clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack!! A spinner card for the clown car - genius! And the pink clouds? Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is absolutely fantastic! What a great use of the color combo. Love the polka dot hills and the pink embossed clouds and the cute spinner! I bet Alma will love that card :D

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too stinking cute! Love the hills, the clouds, your sewing....great card.

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits