Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome to the Weekend

Hello there, happy Saturday to you all...don't you just LOVE Saturdays ...I know I do.... I am here today to share my entry for My Favorite Things BIG guest design team challenge, the lucky winner will get to participate with the talented ladies over at MFT and she will also win 200 dollars in free stamps and dies ...how is that for a challenge...this months theme is Love and Hearts how perfect for this time of year...I must say this was a labor of love for me, I love this time of year...call me a hopeless romantic, my favorite color has always been red and I love Valentines Day so much I was married then too.....here is a lil peek into the last few days , and my finished entry


I tell you these little labels turned into a more time consuming task than I had anticipated but worth it in the end
I first stamped the image on velum and then filled in just the portion of the beaker with white paper trying to get the effect of liquid in the bottom




I used the template Lollipop Along to create a lollipop holder for the heart shaped suckers and also one made with bigger holes in the base to hold the beakers filled with candy






and the finished group of gifties











I used several dies and stamp sets from different companies but here is a list of all the MFT products that I used...








Does anyone else end up with a desk looking like this when they are done creating ?



Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry my area always looks even worse after I am finished with a project. Great Job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits