Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome






Today's post is for the February sketch from Sketch For You To Try....the sponsor for this month is Your Next Stamp...sadly I currently do not own any of their adorable stamps , soon to be rectified, seriously go check out their stamps they are way tooo cute.. @ yournextstamp.com

Here is this month's sketch





and my card...I used this sweet magnolia... who is craving some fresh strawberries about this time of year ? ... I know I can't wait for the season to be here







2 comments:

  1. I'd like fresh strawberries please! Love the little pearls you added to the berries and your wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Wendy! Love the sweet image and amazing coloring! Great job with the February SFYTT - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits