Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's for supper tonight?

Why not try a homemade Chicago style Deep dish pizza...I did and whow it was amazing, so good in fact I have plans to try a chicken,bacon ranch one this week.....mmmmmmm
I watched a video on about.com with Chef John Mitzewich...then added my own ingredients, I used ground beef, mushrooms, bacon, green peppers , peperoni slices, provolone, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses

looky.....








and that's not all we had...last week on Rachel Ray it was waffle week...honestly get your waffle irons out...amazing new ways to use them...here I made homemade ice cream sandwiches and they were a HUGE hit!




Well hopefully your inspired to try something new for supper this week...thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits