Sunday, March 4, 2012

Design Challenge

Hello there...here today with an extra long post...so grab a cuppa joe and settle in...here is my entry for the My Favorite Things "Guest Design Team" Challenge...the challenge was simply "Hit The Books"...I decided to make a Birthday book of sorts...my idea was to make a page for each month and fill it in with everyone's birthday from that month...my reason for doing it this way is because there are so many Pure Innocence girlies that you can easily pick one to represent each month of the year...I also love the insert pages I found at Maya Road because they have a line for the date of the birthday, e-mail address even an URL if that certain someone has their own blog...plus a spot for the address so everything is all on one page ..everything I need to send a card or an E-card to the birthday boy or girl....







so next up is a picture of each page insert


Starting with January and ending with December




I took pictures of each page before it was put into the book but
March I showed inserted in the book...each page was measured and punched along the edge to fit















here is the outside of the Birthday Book... decorated with flowers made with my MFT dienamics












And listed here .... are just some of the stamps and dies I used to create this Book












Whew...thanks for sticking it out to the end...wish me luck

6 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I love little plaid November!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this book is AMAZING!!! I LOVE all the different flowers on the cover, and the bling too. And each month's page is super sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend, this is amazing!!! A lot of work it looks like but so worth it hey!! Fingers crossed....

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet, pretty book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy this is SO great!!! Love the idea of it being a birthday book!! So many fabulous stamps and dies used!

    Best of luck!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits