Sunday, March 11, 2012

Good Morning

Here today with my card for Crazy 4 Challenges...Saturday marked the start of the new challenge which is "Spring "...baby animals, flowers or Easter...I chose to start with an Easter card... my first one for this year...I used one of my many Digi images that I found for free on the internet ... honestly I have hundreds of super sweet images and it is so fun to go through them and see so many I forgot about...it's like Christmas ...this super sweet bunny was alot of fun to color up...I tried a coloring technique that I have seen alot of lately to add alil fluffy texture to his fur....turned out not to bad...I would love to take a Copic coloring class sometime...I admit I am self taught and could use a lesson or too for sure... ok so here is my first Easter Card for this season....



Have a great Day

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits