Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie

Here today with my 1st Kraftin Kimmie challenge card...I just received my goodies in the mail that I won and had to ink them up...aren't these knomies adorable and the sentiments crack me up ... this weeks challenge was to go green ... meaning recycle something and use it on your creation...

I reused a hot coffee cozy that I got on my take out coffee...and re-purposed some yarn for the bottom of my card then used my cricut to cut out some forest trees and grass and finally colored up the image with Copic markers...


Viola here is my creation....








Thanks for stopping by....


4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy!! I absolutely adore the scene you created for this sweet gnome! What a fantastic card...and great use of the coffee cozy. (and congrats on winning some of the stamps!) Thanks for joining in at the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scene Wendy. LOVE it. Thanks for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Great idea for the coffee cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just too cute and I can't help but smile and feel happy when I look at it! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits