Saturday, March 31, 2012

MFT GUEST DESIGN TEAM CONTEST

Hello, here today with a rather long post and several pictures...this months theme for the MFT Guest Designer position is "Do the Bunny Hop"....I interpreted that to be somehow create a bunny using MFT supplies

Here is my entry and the process of how I made the Bunny and Baby Chick



and a close-up






I started out with styrofoam balls,white felt, a hot glue gun and my MFT Loopy Bloom Die




For the rest of the facial features I used several punches and twist ties for the bunnies whiskers
I cut the pieces of yellow felt in half to make the bloom smaller for the baby Chick...I then colored toothpicks brown to attach some legs and get the chick up off the ground

This is the MFT die that I used for both my projects


So that's the end ....thanks for stopping by and checking out my project...Good luck to all the other participants

4 comments:

  1. This is FANTASTIC Wendy!!! SO sweet and fluffy!! Amazing use of the loopy bloom die!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! these are cute, cute, CUTE!!! what a fantastic use of the loopey flower. good luck and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these - I just want to hug them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a clever way to use that Loopy Bloom! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits