Saturday, March 24, 2012

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday....

Here is this weeks sketch over at Talyored Expressions...


I wanted to ink up my new Princess Penelope stamp set...isn't she just darling...I decided to flip the sketch on it's side...it seemed to work better for me that way so I went with it...


I added Pearl Glitter in green and white to her gown, shiny silver paper to her mirror , some little rolled roses, and what Princess can go without rhinestones....




Ciao for now


3 comments:

  1. What pretty colors! I love her glittered skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Wendy this is fabulous! Princess Penelope couldn't be more gorgeous. Love your take on Taylor's sketch. You had me with the glitter! LOL! Thank you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits