Monday, April 23, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas BlogHop

Hello everyone glad you could join in the fun and hop around with us today, hopefully you arrived here from Lori's....today's hop is centered around homemade flowers...I decided to make a picture frame to send to my Mother for Mothers Day...I have the perfect picture in mind to add later... I started out with a plain wooden frame
Covered it with Designer paper and cut out several pieces of felt with the New Bloom Die from The Cat's Pajamas to make felt flowers...then I proceeded to hot glue the flowers and stems to the picture frame...I added a piece of grey felt to the inside of the frame where my picture for my Mom will eventually go
I mixed it up a little too by using 2 different colors of felt on the same flower...oh the possibilities....
Thanks for stopping by and your next hop should be Leigh

11 comments:

  1. How GREAT is this Wendy! I love the two toned flowers! Gorgeous and lush looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! Love the pretty color combo and the pretty two toned flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Wendy~! This is the exact frame that I screwed up and need to re-purchase! lol! Thanks for joining us this release:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gift! Love all your plushy flowers. I'm sure your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Wendy! Love the two toned flower--I'll have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers and a beautiful frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Wendy, just gorgeous! I'm in awe at the flower variations...wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower cluster, Wendy! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is BEAUTIFUL Wendy! GORGEOUS colors and I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits