Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas

Here with some Exciting News!!!.... I am honored and extremely excited ...I was chosen as Swanky Stamper for the month of April at The Cat's Pajamas....








I so love creating with their stamps and dies...and just received some goodies in the mail for Aprils new release, for which I get to participate in for being chosen as February's Swanky Stamper...



But today I am here with a card for this weeks challenge...Susan challenged us to use any Cat's stamp that is Easter themed and the cloud border, grass or Easter basket cutups dies


Here is mine...I had been wanting to make an Egg-shaped card for Easter...so when I found a template online I went with it...here is what I came up with...adding PJ Bear with his basket of goodies...




Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I love your step card and your Easter card is totally amazing!Beautiful work!you definately have a new follower!hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING Wendy!!! GORGEOUS creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Wendy!!! Your step card is amazing and I love how you "decorated" the egg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are absolutely ADORABLE! Congrats on being the Swanky Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally doing the happy dance for you!!!! Congrats GF, and well deserved! This project rocked honey! And your easter egg is precious too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits