Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas




Good Morning and WELCOME to Day 1 of sneaky peek week at The Cat's Pajamas.... I am so excited to be participating as Swanky Stamper this week... first up today is the New Set Commemorating You ....



This set is full of encouraging words and stamp images....please head on over here and see what the design team has to show you .... what yummy eye candy ...I'll be back Thursday with another sneak peek ...see you then


I decided to add this weeks challenge here as well...Jen has given this for inspiration...



I decided on a postcard and used today's sneaky peek new release stamp set...with PJ and Sprinkle joining in ...





6 comments:

  1. sooo pretty in these colors. love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I dig your postcard! Just adorable. And very fun and feminine on the first one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Wendy!!! and I gotta say... that Sprinkle on the postage stamp had me in giggles... that little sassy pants!!! :)

    AWESOME job!!!! YAY YOU SWANKY GAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!n The one is so pretty & the other is just as cute as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Sprinkle stamp you created is just too cute! Love the pastel card, too, great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your postcard is just too fun and the card is so soft and pretty. So glad you are joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits