Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas


Hello and welcome to day 3 of sneak peeks....today we are introducing the NEW stamp set Bubble Therapy



I stamped the bubble images in this set on cardstock with versamark ink, then embossed them with clear embossing powder I love the added dimension this gave the circles, I then added Martha Stewart Snow glitter to the bathtub giving the appearance of suds and bubbles surrounding Ms. Sprinkles who is also dawning a grey pearl necklace while lounging in the tub!... this set was so much fun creating with it comes with 3 different sentiments,bubbles and a rubber ducky...


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go to the The Cats Pajamas blog here and see what creative goodness the Design Team came up with using the New Stamp Set Bubble Therapy

6 comments:

  1. Look at all those bubbles!! Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, CUTE!!! love the blues and the bubble theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome work with all these fun bubbles! Love that cute pom pom ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I! LOVE! THIS!!!!!! Seriously Wendy this is SWANK-A-LISCIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to delete, because I said "flabby bubbles" LOL!! I meant I love the "fabby bubbles!" That bg is to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits