Friday, April 20, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas


Hey ...welcome to day 4 of sneak peeks for The Cat's Pajamas...all the new sets will be released next Tuesday...today we are introducing Aye Aye Captain... how could I not let Captain Bun Bun hit the sea and set sail...so here he is ...ready to sail around the world



I started out by coloring him with Copic markers....stamping the life preserver in this set 4 times and adding some nautical rope to border around my card ....be sure to swing by The Cat's Pajamas blog here and see what the Design team has created with this new set Aye Aye Captain....


see you back here tomorrow for more Sneak Peeks...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I think this is my favorite card of yours. Love that the bunny is sailing around the world here and the sentiment on the big pennant shape is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything about this is wonderful! looove your paper choice and the rope border...CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea incorporating the map! And the knotted buoys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh but that is SO awesome!!! LOVE the map and rope additions FOR SURE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! This is so cute! Love your choice of paper and the little knots. Just brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits