Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas

It's time for sneaky peek number 6 ...today we are introducing you to the newest stamp set .... Wish ... here is that adorable bunny dangling from the moon while wishing upon a star....
I had this fun space paper that I wanted to use... it did make my card a bit dark...so I added some rhinestone bling and grey glitter paper stars to brighten it up some....this is an adorable set that comes with several sentiments and some smaller stars...which I embossed on my focal circle...I also attached some twine to his fishing rod...with a small glittered star hanging from it .. Be sure to check out all the Design team members for more inspiration and sneak peeks into this new stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas , tomorrow is the last day of Peeks with a bloghop on Tuesday which is RELEASE day.....

9 comments:

  1. Wendy! This is SUCH a cool card!!!! I LOVE that paper!!!!! GREAT JOB ALL WEEK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dark background and the touches of bling to sparkle it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So different with the B&W...so unexpected!! Which I LOVE!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable, love the dp you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bling on this! I have this DP, I think Leigh used the same for her "Wish" card. Now I have to get mine out, because it looks so good on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is cool! LOVE how you think, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love the look of the white bunny and the bling against the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK! How FABULOUS!! LOVE this cutie with these papers! And you know I love me some bling circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits