Friday, April 27, 2012

A Fun Card

Howdy folks.....well Friday is finally here..hoping for some nice weather for the week-end...going to spend some time out of the craftroom and outside staining the deck. I have spent some time thinking of different ways to use the new Bloom die from The Cats Pajamas... for my card today I used it in lieu of a balloon... Mr Penguin is walking the tight rope...with a bloom balloon for balance....say that 3 times fast!
I added some drywall tape to make a net ...for Mr Penguins safety...just in case that his Bloom Balloon doesn't keep him in balance....
Have a great week-end!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, cute image and fun dp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN with that loopy balloon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits