Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges

Hey everyone...hope it is a beauty day where you are like it is here...so sunny and warm again today...can't help but feel happy when the sun shines through your window...I am here this morning with a card for Crazy4Challenges...Frances has given us a sketch to work with




I took a few liberties with the sketch , I used arrows for the 3 panels, added some bling to the circle, stamped a camera for an embellishment and used a skyline cut using my cricut for the border



Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. wow! This is really cool! Love the arrows and the pops of red. :) Thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO fun Wendy!! LOVE all the elements on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits