Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone

Morning ...posting today to show you what I have been up to and to let you know that it will be quiet here on the 'ol bloggo for a few days...I HAVE FAMILY COMING!!!! can you tell that I am over the Moon excited...moving so far away from everyone I know and love has been so hard... but times like this are so worth waiting for, my Mom and sister and her family are heading here today ....for 4 days!!!! I have been busy creating and baking , preparing and cleaning mostly to make the time go by faster...and it has for the most part....here is what I have been up to
these are just a sample...there are no pictures of the Banana bread, or lemon cake or the... well you get the picture right...

these egg shaped rice krispie treats have a surprise inside, and come requested by my nephew every year

turkey,stuffing, sweet potato casserole, warm buttered rolls...whew...some good eatin on the way this week-end.. :)


And here is a peek at what I crocheted for the little ones for Easter , I can safely post them now knowing they are on their way here and won't be peeking at my blog


My neice starting horseback riding and showing 2 years ago and is completely horse crazy...I think she will like this




And these are for my Nephew who is definitely Angry Bird crazy right now...




so that's it for me till next week...Wishing everyone a Blessed Easter Week-end..Hug your family and Friends tightly and create great Memories ..I know I will be...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits