Friday, April 13, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie

Good Friday Morning to you all...the challenge this week over at Kraftin Kimmies was to make a tag or incorporate a tag into your project....I have been having a blast creating with my new Kimmie stamps and was so glad to get a chance to ink up the Marvelous Mom stamp ...she is a true hero....so my idea was to award this superhero Mom with a first place red ribbon...honestly I believe that any woman who tries her best to be a good Mom deserves a first place ribbon... even though we are not always perfect..... loving unconditionally , understanding , listening and giving it our "all" is what counts the most...





3 comments:

  1. Wow...just love this tag...and your words have inspired me...you are soooo right !! We MOMS can be our own worst enemies sometimes...I know I've been down on myself a bit recently trying to get a 5 1/2 year old to do what I want him to do can be a challenge some days !! Thanks for sharing the tag and your wonderful MOM-words !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more on your 'mom thoughts', right on sister!

    So, your coloring is just fantastic and I love the tag and well as all of your other work I'm seeing here. So glad I took the chance to stop over here, and thank YOU for always leaving me such sweet comments!

    Have a great weekend,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning tag, and so very true, perfectly said about mum's. I do my best as a mum and my mum does her best still for me. Mum,s rule,,,x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits