Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Favorite Things

Good Morning...here today with 2 of my Favorite Things.... making cards and my daughter

first off this is what arrived here this week




which lead to the sketch for MFT


which lead me to choose A La Mode Grad Girl and then...the finished card




My youngest child is graduating in a few weeks...this leaves me with major mixed emotions...but alas she is considering living at home for her first 2 years of college...fingers crossed....that would make me one happy Mama

3 comments:

  1. oh this is so adorable, I am going to have to get busy in the morning and make my card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i was tearing up just reading this!!! Mine is only going into grade 10 and it kills me! I have 3 more years to wait for the cape and hat to come!!! I would be like you, I would let her stay for as long as she wants!! Well....almost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, the card is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits