Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Cats Pajamas

Good Day...here today with this weeks challenge for The Cats Pajamas...Susan has given us the challenge of using a stamp set and cutup die...first off the stamp must have something to do with the letter M...and the die shape is the pennant.....interesting eh....so I was sitting looking at the stamp sets I own and once again gravitated towards my Beary Good Year set...honestly folks you can do most anything and enter any challenge with this set , it is soooo versatile I LOVE IT...but I'm sure you can tell...I use it alot for challenges....but if that money tree in the backyard ever blooms like the man selling beans said it would...the first thing I would do is buy all The Cats Pajamas stamps and dies...LOL...ok enough silliness...I chose to use PJ Bear making MAGIC....and added some music notes buy embossing the pennant shape ... but wait that's not it...I had a vision but when the card was finished I wasn't sure how I felt about it...so late last night when I couldn't sleep I spent some time making another card with the same thought process and layout but alittle calmer and not so busy...so I will only enter one card but decided to put both cards in today's post... this is my entry This PJ was stamped on kraft cardstock and shaded in with Copics ..then for fun I added some flower soft to his belly...he is wearing a Magicians hat and waving his magic wand....
and here is the original card that I am still not so sure about... I stamped and embossed PJ with white embossing powder onto black cardstock...my vision was to make PJ look like a Panda bear...LOL...then embossed his magicians hat and wand....
Thanks for stopping by...and head on over the The Cats Pajamas blog and play along......

1 comment:

  1. They're both fantastic, Wendy! I love the touch of dry embossing and the bling coming out from the wand. And how cool that the pennant echoes the shape of the magician hat Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits