Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas

Hello .... so it's been awhile since my last post,I am still busy preparing for my daughters graduation and open house this Saturday, we have 10 family members coming in from Canada for the week-end to help partake in all the festivities.... so needless to say I have been busy preparing and not crafting...but I did make time today to create a card for this weeks Cat's challenge...Jen is the hostess and has given us all a terrific inspiration photo


and here is my take on this weeks challenge


I used several TCP cutups today on my card,the Pom Pom flower cutup for the grass,the cloud border and the window panes cutup along with some birdies to help hang the banner
 Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of all the dies and I love the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP!!! This rocks honey! I love the window, the clouds, the banner, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits