Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas

Good morning, whow it is Wednesday already, this week is going to fly by I'm afraid and I still have lots to do....oh well one day at a time....here today with a card for this weeks Cat's Pajamas challenge...the challenge is to use paper pleats on your creation.... I haven't really done alot of this so I headed over to watch Amy Rohls tutorial on Splitcoast here....if you need any assistance be sure to check it out it helped me out a great deal.... so here is my card, I used the stamp set Aye Aye Captain from the last release....when I thought about this challenge I decided I wanted to use pleats as water in a scene, then decided to also use pleats to make the sun, this is what I came up with
thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. I haven't inked him up yet but after seeing yours I better as he is so cute!!!! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! Love your pleats and the circular map element!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits