Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MFT Guest Designer Entry

Good Sunny Morning to Ya ! Here today with a card I have made for this months Guest Designer contest over at My Favorite Things...I received my new goodies in the mail last week but didn't have time to get inky, finally I got the chance to play and here is the end result....I used PI Dress Up Diva...I am so smitten with this lil gal...she is colored with Copic markers, I paper pieced her dress added real pearls to her necklace and some flower soft to her lovely boa....then I got to work with my NEW Mft dies and added some leafy flourishes and rolled roses, I also used my new Vertical Greetings die to cut out the panel to display this lil cutie on....
Here are some of the supplies I used
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. OK, this is stunning Wen, you better win this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love those little roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits