Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie

Howdy....back today with a project for this weeks challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie...I have missed the last few challenge weeks but had time this week to participate...the challenge is one of my fav's...Anything But A Card...so I was inspired to use my What's Up Knomie stamp set and a template that I have used many times called Keeping Tabs from Lauren Meader ...I have sooo many of her templates some even from her days at Papertrey Ink..that is where this particular template is from...she is a genius when it comes to packaging ideas made from paper...anyway so I love the image of these Knomies enjoying a cup of Java so that lead to decorating this template with them sittin on a log enjoying a beverage...and inside I have added some instant hot chocolate, biscotti pieces and some chocolate...yumm...this sort of ended up taking on a fall feel to it because I picture them in the forest with fall colors surrounding them....I am sure it can also be colored up to feel like spring or summer too.... thanks for stoppin in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits