Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MFT Guest Designer Contest

Good Morning ....Today I have a card for this months guest designer contest over at My Favorite Things...the challenge is another terrific sketch.... here is my take using PI Cowboy...adding layers , stitching and a bale of hay to give it a more rustic look ...I also used my MFT Country Charms for the banner...and I simply had to give this handsome Cowboy a 5 o'clock shadow...real cowboys don't always have time to shave everyday and in my opinion this just adds to their rugged good looks a closer look at this handsome dude Here are some of the MFT products I used today See ya

2 comments:

  1. You made 2 cards?? You rock!!! I don't know which one I love more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I love that stamp and die set. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits