Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My favorite Things

Hello.... here today with this weeks card for MFT...what a great sketch...made me think a little outside of the box...I used a sentiment from the stamp set Clearly sentimental about Art ..it was last months Triple Scoop set that I got for free when I placed my order.... so in choosing that sentiment I went through my paper and found this DP that I have had for ages...some of the black and white images have been colored in and some are not which went along with the theme...I then use a mister and spritzed some ink onto the focal circle where my sentiment was going to be placed...lastly I used my flourish die to cut out some more splashes of color Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits