Thursday, June 7, 2012

Your Next Stamp

Good Morning....so today marks the 1st design team challenge over at Your Next Stamp on Splitcoast...we are a new team and super excited to start this crafty journey...so please get inky and come play along....I used the super adorable mini Fairy Fhiona to make a door hanger with this weeks challenge colors...Orange, Pink and Green ...KelliJo is our hostess so be sure to visit her blog here for all the deets...and be sure to enter a project for your chance to win some YNS goodies here ..... so I started out by cutting the door hanger from pink card stock...added some designer paper from my stash that had the perfect color combo..then I dusted off my Sizzix to cut out some small letters ,arranged some iridescent stars and a ribbon bow from Stampin up... and a close up thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits