Thursday, June 14, 2012

Your Next Stamp

Good Thursday Morning to Ya.....today marks another YNS Design team challenge...of which I am a proud new member...so that makes it even more exciting for me...hope you will visit either the SCS forum or the Your Next Stamp blog and play along...there are prizes to be won! This week Julie is the hostess and the challenge is Summertime...I decided to make a Center step card to showcase my summer scene...using some Stampin Up paper which I have been hoarding for several years..opps...I mean saving for the perfect occasion....then I inked up 2 adorable YNS images....Kai from Hawaii and Poppy the groundhog..adding some waves, sand and Mr Sun wearing sunglasses completed the beach scene and a closer look it may be hard to tell in the photo but I popped up the star and fin on the surf board for added dimension Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back next Thursday ..it is my turn to be the HOSTESS...

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers, Wendy!!! So fun and a great combo of stamps. Love it!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sunburst paper! Perfect job of HOARDING knowing something would come up! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Wendy! I really need to make a fun step card! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits