Thursday, June 21, 2012

Your Next Stamp

Good Thursday Morning Everyone and welcome to another YNS Challenge...I love Thursdays because it means it is time to showcase all our Challenge Design Team creations ...what a blast creating with these fun adorable stamps...this week I am the hostess and the challenge is "Anything Goes" how about that for creative space...you can make anything that pops into your head...after your done PLEASE link your project either on the Your Next Stamp blog here or over on the Splitcoast Stampers forum ..we would love to see what you have created using Your Next Stamps images but we do allow you to use any images you have... One random winner will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to the YNS store. PLUS if you use YNS stamps on your project you may just be choosen as our monthly Rockin' YNS Guest Designer. Wouldn't you love to see your name in the spotlight and win a YNS prize pack???!!! Check out all the details in the SCS forum HERE!!! and if that weren't enough check this out so onto my Anything Goes Project...I used Aroma the Skunk this week and tried my hand at stamping on fabric...and it turns out this was way easier than I thought it was going to be...I purchased an infants onesie and proceeded to stamp my images...make sure you have ink that is suitable for stamping on fabric, then using your heat gun heat set it so when it is washed you do not lose your image, after all that was done I colored in some areas with Copic markers...viola...how adorable ..I stamped the heart on the front and Aroma the Skunk on the back bootie ... well that is it for me today..make sure you join us this week cause ANYTHING GOES

4 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS idea and perfect result! This is TOO TOO Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and cuddly Wendy!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. CA-UUUUUUUUTE!!! LOVE the skunk on the back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits