Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Cats Pajamas

Good Morning...I'm baaaack...just finished a weeks vacation and now I'm hoping that my mojo is in tack and ready to play catch-up...I am starting off with last weeks TCP Tuesday challenge, Julie is the hostess and has given us a COOL sunglass template to do with as we wish...what a fun challenge...right away I knew I wanted to make the mirror sunglasses that hubby and I used to love...and I see now that alot of kids are wearing them again and bringing them back in style... :) ... I also made a tag to go with the project using the Fun in the Sun stamp set...pouring out some sand......then started to take photos trying my best to show off the mirror shades ...I am so happy with how the sunglasses turned out, not visible in the photo each pair has brads added by the arm for dimension and looks....NOW go ahead and print off the template and play along... it is over at Splitcoast in the Cat's forum...
close up
see ya tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE these Wendy!! Such an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me gosh, your sunglasses are fabby and then you throw the perfect Poochie tag at us to drool over as well?! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits