Friday, July 13, 2012

Exciting News

Here with some exciting news fellow crafters...I have been waiting patiently for some time now to announce that I was chosen to be featured in Papers and Pixels on-line magazine !!! What an honor it was for me and what a grand blast I had working on a tutorial for the spread...the issue is available on-line July 15th
Papers and Pixels is an on line crafting magazine created by crafters for crafters. Each month they showcase new ideas, paper projects, digital tutorials and lots of inspirational ideas. They also showcase designers and crafters throughout the community they are always on the lookout for fun, gorgeous and easy to do projects. I am thrilled to be part of the July edition. If you haven't already, please check out www.papersandpixels.com for more information and how to subscribe. Have a look - get inspired - and have fun creating my project. Here is a small sneak peek at part of my project...

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Wendy. It makes me smile every time I look at it, amazing talent! Oh, love your furbabies, too!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Wendy! SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits