Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good Day

Hello there ...today I am sharing a homemade gift that I recently made ... I wanted to make something special for a couple of very nice people who made our trip home to Canada possible, they were able to house sit for us... looking after our fish and our pool and also help with some vehicle issues that erupted last minute...I have been cooking away in the kitchen these last few days making homemade jam...and decided that a basket filled with some yummy goodness was just the Thank-you I was looking for... here are some pictures of the process...
Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. So bright and colorful and what a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been busy! These are GORGEOUS...love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits