Saturday, July 28, 2012

I was featured in Papers and Pixels Magazine

Good Morning...today I am sharing a few pictures of the project I made when I was asked to be featured in the on-line magazine Papers and Pixels...what an honor this was for me and a load of fun, the ladies there at the magazine were a pleasure to work with...I am so in love with my Your Next Stamp images and took them along for the ride...be sure to check out the online magazine here I was amazed at all the helpful information and gorgeous crafts that are inside this great magazine, and it is only $ 1.50 to subscribe
 I started out with a frame that I purchased at Michael's
Covered it with designer paper...
Stamped my Your Next Stamp images and colored them with Copics...
Painted chipboard letters....
Set about adding waves, palm trees and flowers using My Favorite Things hibiscus flower dienamics.






And the finished project....
Thanks for visiting and sharing in my first publication !

4 comments:

  1. Oooh awesome! Congratulations! This frame is so cute :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy!!! Congratulations and what an absolutely awesome project...wow!!! I need some of those YNS stamps...you enabler, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Congrats first, that is awesome! And the project rocks so I can see why!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little frame Wendy! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits