Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie

Morning....this week the challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie and Crazy4Challenges is stitching...something I have been doing alot of lately , trying to get it right...I did break down and started using my good sewing machine .. that and buying good thread has made alot of difference.... I decided to ink up Marvelous Mom for my card and added a vanity license plate SUPER MOM....and of course machine stitched all around
Kraftin Kimmie is sponsoring Crazy4Challenges this week... go check it out .... Thanks for stoppin by

4 comments:

  1. how crazy cute is this mom!!! it is very realistic that she is carring a million things INCLUDING the baby! haha love this card wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Love this image! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! I LOVE this creation! Marvelous Mom is coloured up so perfectly and I love the license plate!! Great job and thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you not hear what I said....because this is REALLY CUTE!!!! OMG, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits