Thursday, July 19, 2012

SFYYT

this is my second post for today...to see my Your Next Stamp post please scroll down
Hello...here is a card that I made for this month at Sketch For Your To Try...another great one too ... "My Favorite Things" is this months sponsor ..so of course I had to ink up one of their stamps...I chose Fred Bear out West...my card is loosely based on the sketch with the cactus ( that I masked and stamped 3 times to get more height) as the long side panel, window pane as the sideways panel and the moon as the circle in the sketch
Thanks for stoppin in

3 comments:

  1. I love the frame of the window with the moon in the background, really darling GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of scene cards!!! So cute :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh how fabulous! Love your Fred Bear scene using this sketch. That is so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits