Thursday, July 12, 2012

Your Next Stamp

Hey there ...it's Thursday so that means another fabulous weekly challenge at Your Next Stamp...this week the challenge is to use flowers in your creation...I am so in the tropical theme mode right now that I had to use Kali and added some tropical hibiscus flowers...sometime in the future I will be sharing a project that I made using Kai, Kali,Ellie at the beach ... alot of tropical flowers and some waves that was featured in Papers and Pixels online magazine... honestly I can't stop inking up these summer cuties!
Please get crafty with us and add your creation with flowers incorporated in it on the YNS blog here ... you could be a winner

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I haven't used my hibiscus die yet but I should, they are so pretty!!! This rocks GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous, Wendy!! Love the YNS-MFT combo and our coloring is knocking my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally sweet and adorable!

    what a cutie of a dancing queen! ;-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits