Thursday, July 19, 2012

Your Next Stamp

Well here we are again Thursday and I am glad your finally here...I so enjoy creating with YNS images...and eagerly await Thursday so I can post and share my creations with all of you...we would Love to have you join in on the fun and enter our weekly challenges...come on get busy & show us some INKY goodness... you could win free stamps ! This week the hostess is Julie and it is another Anything Goes Week..gotta love that, no restrictions , just create...I inked up Mini Hanging Monkey and used a side step fold card to create a jungle complete with bananas and hanging vines for these mischievous monkeys to swing around on....the leafy palms and bananas were created and cut using my cricut machine...
Be sure to head on over to the blog and see what the rest of the Challenge team has in store for you and remember to get crafty and play along!

4 comments:

  1. Freakin' brilliant!!! How long did this take you, OMG, talk about work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not long once all the pieces were cut ...labor of love :)

      Delete
  2. WOA!!!!!! my jaw is on the floor!!!! so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome Wendy! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits