Friday, August 10, 2012

Sketch For You To Try


Here with 2 cards - same sketch different look...I was having so much fun playing around with my new hexagon dienamics that I couldn't stop at just one combo so I ended up with 2 totally different cards for this months sketch...


 Here is the sketch



This month the sponsor is Verve..I used the Verve sets  Beautiful You and Black Tie Birdies for my cards today



The one change I made to the sketch was to put the center front panel behind the 2 side panels..I didn't want to cover up my hexagon patterns
 thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are both amazing, love the colors and the sets! The hexagon's are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy! These are beautiful! My favorite is the yellow one! LOVE that you added the hexagons and those delicate flourish dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The hexagons look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Wendy! I love how you used the hexagons on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits