Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Favorite Things

Good Morning....hope everyone is enjoying their long week-end...we are experiencing some Rain aftermath from Issac but nothing serious .... thankfully... I have a card to share today that I made for the MFT sketch currently running ..I really enjoyed this layout alot of fun layering and added shapes to work with
Here is my card using Vertical Greetings, MME-Traveller paper and some cork cut out with MFT dienamics
Here is a list of the MFT products used
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy! What a treat to find your blog! It's been a real pleasure visiting! I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work! I am your newest follower.
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits