Monday, September 24, 2012

Ribbon Carousel

Good Morning crafty friends ...today I have a card to share that I made for this week's challenge at Ribbon Carousel...to use fall colors...how perfect, I love fall and all it's beautiful splendor it truly is my favorite time of year

 But before I get to my card I wanted to share this..one of my cards was chosen as Top Spool over at Ribbon Carousel..I am so honored and excited to display this badge proudly on my blog...
Now on to today's card..Mr Scarecrow is colored with copic markers, papers are from Basic Grey, sentiment and acorns from Papertrey ink, yummy wide striped ribbon,button and twine added for dimension



Well that is it for today...see ya soon splendor

2 comments:

  1. Honey, this one is freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits