Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ribbon Carousel

Hello again..here today with a card I created for this weeks challenge over at Ribbon Carousel ...Big Beautiful bows is the challenge


Here is what I came up with...
 I have been in the mood lately to start creating cards for Halloween so I came across this BIG ribbon in my stash and knew I had to incorporate it into this challenge .... The sentiment is one from my  digi file... it was a freebie  and if memory serves me { and sometimes it doesn't :) } it was from Meljens...also using my Martha Stewart all around spider web punches I created the border ...MFT Flourish dienamics added some purple flair and then the Spider ribbon made the BIG BOW fit for this challenge


See ya Soon

2 comments:

  1. Hey, love the new blog look and the new photo....you're hot GF!!! This card is scary!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Wendy! Love the fancy bow and spooky spider!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits