Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sketch For You To Try

Hello ....and welcome...today I have a couple of cards to share with you for this months SFYTT....it was certainly another fantastic sketch to play around with....
My first card is Halloween inspired using a cute lil Mummy stamp that I purchased at Micheal's,tickets I stamped from PTI, paper from MME-Haunted and some cheese cloth
I added some glossy accents to the mummy and popped him up for dimension
I had so much fun creating with this sketch I made a second card using a Skipping Stones stamp set , some traveling stamps from The Paper Studio , another set of tickets stamped using PTI images and some Bo Bunny paper-Detour Collection
thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. That little mummy is way to sweet all glossed up like that! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Wendy! Love the little mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE SHUT UPS FROM ME!!! Love the mummy one GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits