Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Hello visitors..welcome and thanks for stopping by...here with a card I created for a young boy who is in the hospital after a tragic accident on the week-end...and the good news is he will recovery in time... My starting point was this weeks Sweet Sunday sketch...and then decided on this fun paper from October Afternoon - Rocket Age the stamp set is from Recollections that I picked up at Micheals last week



here is a look at the inside
have a great day

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, I'm sure it'll bring a smile to his face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card. Precious fun design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits