Monday, September 17, 2012

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS

Good Monday Morning...what a great way to start the week for me...I finished my entry for Taylored Expressions "Last Card Standing Contest" ... for all the details visit Taylor's Blog Here


 
I have had this idea in my head for a while now and finally brought it to life this past week-end...in case you haven't noticed I LOVE making step cards...it is just something that I really enjoy creating and making a fun scene with it...so today I used Moka Princess Penelope, Moka Sir Henry and Royal Digs 






Well wish me luck to make it past this first round of competition and if I make it to the finals then the public votes...

9 comments:

  1. This is amazingly creative Wendy! Good luck in the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty amazing! And so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!!!! This is truly brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in the last round now and I'm voting for you. Everyone had great cards, but I loved yours the most. Good luck ad I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic - the extra work and details you put into your cards is outstanding!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got my vote, Wendy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! A tonne of work in that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits