Friday, September 7, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas

Good morning..... I have a fun summer filled card for you today...why ? that brings me to this weeks challenge over at TCP .... Jen has given us this last days of summer inspirational photo




So I decided to get out my set By The Sea that has all these wonderful characters that are ready to frolick in the ocean...mermaids, whales, big waves...ahhh summer time ...and what better way to portray them all than in a step card
I have added glossy accents and stickles throughout as well, giving it more special effects



Thanks for swimmin by






5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness what an adorable step card!! Love the fun colors and waves!! And all the cutie patootie TCP images too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card Wendy! Love all the dimension and the cute beach scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me, honey, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly! This is just adorable. I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable, Wendy! You rock the TCP goods!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits