Friday, September 21, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas


Hello .... I would like to start off today's post with a "happy dance"..... I have been chosen as Swanky Stamper for the month of September .... whoop whoop ... I am super honored to be chosen again and look forward to participating in the next release at The Cat's Pajamas

 OK.... so onto this week's challenge Lori has given us some fab colors to work with



Here is my card using the TCP set Take Off
Well thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate...see ya soon

4 comments:

  1. OMG, girl--that is just fantastic! Outta this world--pun intended!

    Congrats!
    ♥Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! Congratulations! This card is fabulous with the paper pieced balloon and all those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN I GET A WOOP WOOP!!! Way to go GF! What a great gig. Congrats honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits