Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Favorite Things Guest Designer Challenge

Good Morning....well good 'crafty' morning....as far as the weather goes it's NOT good...it has been storming all morning and my poor fur baby can't find the right place to hide...he loves being right by my side but in a storm he tries to stay by me but hide at the same time....so it has been an eventful morning for him...me I got busy and created my 1st entry for this month's GD challenge...what a fun sketch it is too...I have several ideas roaming around in my head so if time permits I would like to make more entries...

so here is today's


I started by using the Sunflower and Leafy flourish dienamics then added a sentiment from Thankful leaves...paper is MME traveler, Stampin up Crushed Curry cardstock for the sunflowers and the edges are inked with More Mustard


Supplies used
Well that is all for today thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Honey, this is gorgeous!!! Wicked idea for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are SO pretty! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits